RETURN POLICY DURING COVID-19
COVID-19 store closure related Returns and Exchanges will be in effect until July 31st, 2020 so long as it meets the guidelines below.
All returns and exchanges can be facilitated at the cash in the retail showroom or at the contractors desk by one of our trained associates.
Our 30 day exchange policy remains in place extended back to Feb 16th, 2020. This consideration is in line with our retail store closure March 16th, 2020.
- All returns/ exchanges must have proof of purchase at time of transaction.
- Original form of payment must be provided at time of refund.
- We shall not accept any product that has been tampered with or packages that have been open or product that has been used. In order to qualify for exchange, all product must be in its original packaging in order for full refund/ exchange to occur. For defective product, exceptions are permitted relating to packaging.
- Building Material
- Building material that has been left in outdoor environments where product is damaged or unsellable, is not permitted to refund/ exchange.
- All returned apparel will be subject to a 48-hour quarantine holding period prior to restocking. All product must be steamed to ensure sanitization safeguards ensue.
- As per previous policy, we will not be accepting any gas powered equipment for refund/ exchange. As such, gas powered equipment is subject to the manufacturer's repair warranty only.
Purchases made effective July 6th, will follow our regular 30- day return policy. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL APPLY
- Unopened items, with a receipt, in original packaging and returned within 30 days of purchase will receive a refund to the original method of payment or eligible to receive an exchange.
In the event that the return/ exchange does not meet the guidelines above, please ensure to defer to management for any exceptions that may apply.
Investments Hardware Limited will gladly accept the return of items that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship within 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment shortages, discrepancies, or damaged items resulting in the shipment will also be accepted for return within 30 days from the date of purchase. Special Order and Clearance items are FINAL SALE. No RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES are accepted. A 15% restocking fee will be applied if you wish to return a non-defective item.
Investments Hardware Limited reserves the right to request valid identification prior to accepting merchandise for a return, limit or refuse to accept the return of certain merchandise at any time and for any reason.
Items Purchased In Store
Items purchased in store at Investments Hardware Limited can only be returned in store. All returns in store require an Original Sales Receipt within 30 days from the date of purchase, which helps our Store Associates process your return quickly, and ensures you get the proper return credit accurately.
- Items purchased in store by credit card or debit card will be refunded to the original credit card or debit card.
- Items purchased in store by cash will be refunded in cash.
Items Purchased Online
Items purchased on ihlcanada.com can be returned in store at Investments Hardware Limited within 30 days from the date of purchase.
For your convenience, please bring the item(s) with Order Number (e.g. ISOD10116806) and a copy of Order Confirmation Email with you to the store at Investments Hardware Limited. Your PayPal account will be credited for the return amount. Merchandise must be returned in unused, like-new condition.
- Due to safety hazard, items that use flammable liquids cannot be returned via courier even if you drain the tank before shipping. Please return in store at Investments Hardware Limited or contact Customer Care Centre by email at email@example.com for instructions.
- For any fulfillment shortages, discrepancies, or damaged items resulting in the shipment, please report to Customer Care Centre within 3 days of delivery by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Policy Exceptions
Gift Cards, Coupons and Store Credit cannot be exchanged or returned for cash, credit or cheque.
All items should be inspected thoroughly at the time of delivery. If you are not satisfied, refuse the item before signing the delivery receipt. Be sure to report any item defects or damages to Customer Care Centre by email at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
Used power tools and gas-powered equipment will be repaired if possible in accordance with manufacturer's warranty through a manufacturer authorized service centre. Please contact Customer Care Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.