KEEN 1024201 Men's CSA Black Sparta Low Aluminum Toe Safety Work Shoes is built for light industrial work to warehouses and every job where you’re on the move. Designed with KEEN.ReGEN technology to give you all-day support and a 50% energy return on every step, an ESR-rated, oil-and-slip-resistant outsole, and an aluminum safety toe weighing 35% less than steel, this lightweight, breathable mesh upper work shoe is created to keep you moving and made to keep you safe.
- Aluminum Toe: Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- KEEN.ReGEN: Lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Non-Mutilating Upper: Non-mutilating upper uses nylon, plastic or concealed eyelets for reducing the chance of marking surfaces during accidental contact
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) Rated: Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) rated footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Puncture Resistant: Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate –ASTM / CSA certified
|Toe Type||Aluminum Toe|
|Material||Mesh/Synthetic; Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile Lining; Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole|