Wera 8002 C Koloss 1/2-Inch Square Drive Ratchet with Hammer. Typical applications include: mechanical engineering; ship building; mining; aircraft construction; petroleum industry; industrial plant construction; scaffolding; high rack systems; road building; bridge construction; railway construction and maintenance; commercial vehicle construction and maintenance. Multi-component kraftform handle for optimum pressure, impact, and tensile loads. The extension can be used for better leverage. The tubular shaft minimises impact vibrations. The holster helps to keep tools organised. Ratchet function for 1/2 inch square sockets and 1/2 inch adaptors with square drive ball lock. Hammer function to align workpieces.
- No need to carry two different tools; the tool is unbreakable and is a long-term investment
- Sockets and accessories are easily attached; the square drive gives way to impacts and cannot be damaged when the ratchet is used as a hammer; permanently locked; hardened square drive
- Completely safe; a removable retaining ring makes the ratchet mechanism easy to clean or grease
- The push-through square drive; including the tooth system; is far more robust than a forward/reverse switch
- The drop-forged hammer head is pinned to the shaft in a form-fit joint