Ratcheting combination wrench; unique holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts; replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra hard teeth and reduces the danger of slipping; integrated limit stop prevents any slipping around the bolt head and allows higher torque to be applied; double-hex geometry makes for a positive connection with nuts or bolts and reduces the risk of slipping; return angle of only 30° at the open end to avoid time consuming flipping of the wrench during fastening jobs; ratchet mechanism at the ring end, with an exceptional, fine-tooth mechanism – 80 teeth in all – enables flexibility in very confined working spaces; specially forged geometry for high torque transfer and strength; high performance chrome molybdenum steel; nickel-chrome coating for high corrosion protection. Colour coding and forged dimension details to enable the desired JOKER to be easily located.
- Set of 4 Joker spanners
- An innovative combination wrench with a unique jaw design
- Its clever design means that it does everything that a convention combination wrench does, and more.
- Made from durable chrome molybdenum steel
- Coated with corrosion resistant nickel-chrome
- A truly high quality wrench
- Supplied in a blister pack
|Item||Ratcheting Wrench Set|
|Number of Pieces||4|
|SAE or Metric ||Metric|
|Number of Points||Number of Points|
|Number of Geared Teeth||80|
|Min. Arc Swing||4.5 Degrees|
|Wrench Material||Alloy Steel|