Wera 05073262001 8000C SB Zyklop 1/2 in. Drive Speed Ratchet features 72 fine-pitched teeth which result in the ratchet having a very small return angle of only 5°. The ratchet head pivots freely and can be locked into any position by using the slide switch that is positioned on either side. It is even possible to work conveniently in very confined and difficult-to-access areas with enhanced hand clearance. The predefined locking positions at 0°, 15° und 90°, both to the right and left, ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head. The ratchet can be used as a conventional screwdriver in the 0° position by attaching an adaptor and a bit. The flywheel design ensures rapid screwdriving. The rotation-symmetric construction of the Kraftform handle and the free-turning sleeve support rapid twisting. The outstanding design of the Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand preventing hand injuries such as blisters and calluses. The hard materials used for the handle ensure quick and easy hand repositioning without any danger of the skin "sticking" to the handle. The softer anti-slip zones enable the low-loss transfer of high torque. For 1/2" square sockets as well as 1/2" adaptors with square drive, equipped with ball lock.
- 6 in 1: Fine-tooth ratchet, flex-head ratchet, angle ratchet, quick-release ratchet, power ratchet, screwdriver
- Pivots freely: The ratchet head pivots freely and can be locked into any defined position by using the slide switch that is positioned on either side. It is even possible to work in very confined and difficult-to-access areas with enhanced hand clearance. The predefined locking at 0-degree, 15-degree and 90-degree, both to the right and left, ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head
- Fast movers: The Zyklop Speed ratchets are really fast movers. The gyrating mass design means that screwdriving is accelerated. The rotation-symmetric structure of the Kraftform handle and the free-turning sleeve reinforce this rapid twisting process, particularly when the ratchet does not engage due to too little resistance in the thread
- Simple direction change: All Zyklop Speed ratchets feature a thumbwheel that can be used to quickly and easily switch between clockwise and anticlockwise rotation, at any position. No complicated handling, no loss of time!
- Low return angle: The reversible ratchet with 72 fine-pitched teeth has a low return angle of only 5-degrees. This short stroke allows fast and precise work in all types of installation.
- Screwdriver: The ratchet can be used as a conventional screwdriver in the 0-degree position by attaching a bitholding adaptor and a bit
- Ball lock: The ball lock holds the sockets and attachments securely, ensuring safe working. A changeover into any predefined position is completed by simply pressing the release button - this is even the case in the 90-degree position
- Fine-tooth design allows a small return angle of 5-degrees
- Freely pivoting ratchet head, push button release and left/right swtichover
- Flywheel design and easy-to-grip free-turning sleeve for very high working speeds
- The Wera Zyklop Speed ratchet combines the advantages of five different types of ratchet in one