Wera 05073230001 8001 A Zyklop 1/4 in. Drive Switch Level Mini 1/4 in. SB Bit Ratchet features simple operation, even with just one hand, in confined working spaces. Drop-forged, full-steel design and fine-pitched mechanism with 60 teeth that allows a small return angle of 6° for precise working. The thumbwheel allows rapid fastening in confined situations when there is no space for ratcheting. Easy left/right switchover. Ergonomically designed ratchet head and lever. Suitable for 1/4" bit and socket take-up.
- Suitable for direct take-up of bits with 1/4" hex head drive
- Drop-forged full steel design
- Torque of over 65 Nm
- Fine-pitched ratchet mechanism and small return angle of 6
- Ideal for working in confined spaces
- (1) 8001 A SB Bit Ratchet: 1/4" x 87.0mm
- (1) 870/1 Adaptor: 1/4" x 25 mm