Wera 05057481001 9 mm x 125 mm 827 T i Kraftform Turbo Bit-Holding Screwdriver Handle is precise, allows powerful screwdriving, and is much faster than a conventional screwdriver. Integrated in the handle of the screwdriver, it significantly increases the working speed, especially with metric threads. The Kraftform Turbo accelerates the screwdriving in a purely mechanical way. The turbo function can either be switched on or off by pressing a button. Turning it off is recommended at increasing torque moments, or for fine adjustments and final tightening or loosening of a high torque screw. The robust steel design is maintenance-free and ensures a long product life. Exclusively for Wera VDE interchangeable blades.
- The construction of the Kraftform Turbo allows a quadruplication of the speed when manually screwdriving, especially with metric threads - purely mechanically (without battery)
- Activation and deactivation of the turbo function by a simple push of a button
- The fixable universal gear allows powerful screwdriving and easy fine adjustments
- Robust, maintenance-free gear made of steel (maximum torque 14 Nm)
- Handle/Interchangeable blade system
|Tip Size||9 mm|
|Handle Length||125 mm|