Wera 05004063001 8003 C Zyklop 1/2 in. Drive Push-Through Square Metal Ratchet features slim design for work in even very confined spaces. The dual ratchet teeth design makes a 76 fine-pitched toothing out of 38 robust teeth that allows a return angle of only 4.7°. Very simple direction change by actuating the non-detachable push-through square; for the first time also with secure socket locking function. Forged, full-metal ratchet (chrome-molybdenum steel) for particularly high robustness and long service life.
- Forged, full-metal ratchet (chrome-molybdenum) that is extremely robust with a long service life; slim design to enable work in very confined spaces
- The dual-ratchet-teeth design means that a 76 fine-toothing division can be achieved from the 38 robust teeth with a return angle of only 4.7°
- Absolutely smooth switchover of the non-detachable push-through square
- For 1/2" square sockets with ball lock
- Very robust without any restrictions on torque