Dymonic 100 is a durable, flexible sealant that offers excellent performance in moving joints and exhibits tenacious adhesion once fully cured. Typical applications for Dymonic 100 include expansion and control joints, precast concrete panel joints, perimeter caulking (windows, doors, and panels), aluminum, masonry and vinyl siding.
- Expansion and control joints
- Precast concrete panel joints
- Perimeter caulking (windows, door, panels)
- Aluminum,masonry and vinyl siding
- Compatible with Tremco's line of Vulkem deck coatings, ExoAir barrier products and TREMproof line of cold, fluid-applied waterproofing products
|Packaging|| 20 oz. (600ml) sausages|
|Coverage Rates||308’ of joint per gallon for a 1/4” x 1/4” (6 mm x 6 mm) joint|