The Traffix Devices 16018-NSWB-3 Enviro-Cone 18 in. Traffic Cone Orange Pylon features increased life span when compared to traditional PVC cones. The Enviro-Cone resits cracking and shattering down to -45 degrees F; and stands tall and vertical in temperatures as high as 180 degrees F; no more soft and droopy cones in hot weather! The Enviro cone provides excellent color retention through the continuous use.
- The Enviro-Cone is 80% recycled by weight and can be recycled again. No more land fills loaded with toxic PVC cones. Enviro-Cone also qualifies for Green Points due to its high recycled content.
- The Easy Grip Groove provides excellent “gription” for quick deployment and retrieval. Also makes tying off caution tape to cone quick and easy.
- Quality 3M reflective collars assure superior performance in low light and nighttime conditions.
- Manufactured from low density polyethylene, the Enviro-Cone provides superior cold weather performance. No cracking or breaking down to -25°F.
- No more soft and droopy cones in hot weather. The Enviro-Cone stands tall and vertical in the hottest road conditions.
- Enviro-Cone provides long term durability. Color retention is excellent through the use of ultraviolet stabilizers and low density polyethylene (LDPE) increases the life of the product.
- With nearly 80% of the weight in the base, the Enviro-Cone is more stable than traditional 7 or 10 lb. PVC cones.
- If ever a stem gets destroyed, simply reorder the stem and reuse the base. No need to buy the entire cone.
|Material||Low density polyethylene|