This item is available for purchase in-store ONLY.
Diesel Dingo TX models deliver what customers want: extra torque, longer engine life, and increased hydraulic flow for enhanced performance of ground-engaging attachments. The TX 525 offers amazing hydraulic power, delivering 13.8 gpm and pumping 24 hp to the attachments, yet has a ground pressure as low as 5.2 psi. And because they're part of the full-line family, these diesels are compatible with all of Toro's compact utility loader attachments.
- Simple Controls: You're up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls. 1) The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms - all with one hand. 2) With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control. 3) The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly.
- Exclusive TX Track Drive: Low center of gravity and large footprint increase stability on side hills and provide smooth operation over rugged terrain; eliminates tire ruts and flat tires.
- 4-Pump Hydraulic System: 4-pump hydraulic system lets you simultaneously operate the loader, bucket, traction, and auxiliary drives for increased operator efficiency. This system directs hydraulic power precisely where you need it!
- Compact Size Narrow: enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labor. Plus it provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched maneuverability.
- Liquid-Cooled Diesel Engine: The 25 hp (18.6 kw) Kubota diesel engines torque curve combined with the added auxiliary hp provide attachments the added power tough jobs require
- Reinforced Tracks: Durable Kevlar reinforced tracks offer extended life, unlike competitive units with metal inserts. Open design of tracks offers self cleaning, preventing the collection of sand, rock, mud, and debris that could jam tracks.
|Engine||Kubota® 25 hp diesel engine|
|Flow||13.8 gpm (52 lpm)|
|Grounde Clearance||4.6" (12 cm)|
|Ground Pressure||3.4 psi (0.23 bar)|
|Ground Speed||0-4.0 mph (0-6.4 kph) fwd, 0-2 mi/h (0-3 kph) rev|
|Height||46.1" (117 cm)|
|Hinge Pin Height||65.8" (174 cm)|
|Hydraulic System Pressure||3000 psi (207 bar) relief|
|Length||70.7" (179 cm)|
|Loader Arm Flow||6 gpm (23 lpm)|
|Loader Hydraulic System||Joystick control for all funct|
|Operating Capacity||533 lbs (250 kg)|
|Reservoir Capacity||10.5 gallons (40 L)|
|Tip Capacity||1580 lbs. (716 kg)|
|Track||9.5" (24.1 cm) width Kevler reinforced rubber|
|Traction Flow||16.9 gpm (64 lpm)|
|Weight||2001 lbs (907 kg)|
|Width||41" (104 cm)|