A few extra inches of deck can save a lot of mowing time. That's exactly what you get with Toro's new TurfMaster™ 30" walk-behind mower. It covers more ground in less time than smaller models, yet it's easy to handle.
And every component from top to bottom is built for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs to trailers to multiple operators. It's professional-grade toughness with a professional-quality cut — and a major boost for your productivity.
- Impact Protection: Steel bullnose front bumper, brush guard and engine guard protect components from damage.
- Commercial Grade Wheels: Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs.
- Mulching System: Mulching system minces grass clippings for a "just bagged" appearance without the hassle of clipping collection and disposal.
- Single-Bail Control System: Easy to operate and provides excellent control.
- Heavy-Duty Components: Deck skid plates, tough sealed transmission and a strong one-piece handle are designed for the demands of commercial mowing.
- 2-Point Height of Cut: Heavy-duty 2-point height of cut (HOC) system makes it easy to adjust deck height. No need to walk around the mower to adjust four different levers.
- Large 1-Gallon Gas Tank: A larger gas tank means longer mowing time between refueling.
- Blade Stop System: Allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine. Saves time restarting when you have to step away momentarily to move obstacles or empty the bag.
|Mowing Speed||Variable up to 4.1 mph (6.56 kmh)|
|Height of Cut||1.5" to 5" in 0.5" increments|
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge||Standard|
|Blade Design||(2) .135" thick steel|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,000+ ft/min|
|Bagger Capacity||2.5 Bushels|
|Blade Engagement||Blade Stop System (BSS)|
|Tires||8" x 2.25" front, 10" x 3" rear rubber tires with co-polymer wheels|
|Transmission||Variable Speed, Rear Wheel Drive|
|Spindle Housing||Die Cast Spindle, 17mm cold formed spindle shafts|
|Fuel Capacity||1 Gallon (3.8 L)|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Deck Material||13 Gauge Steel|
Dimensions and Weight
|Item Length:||37 in.||Item Width:||33 in.|
|Item Height:||27 in.||Item Weight:||167 lbs.|