BATTIPAV 1300S CLASS PLUS 10-in. Tile Rail Bridge Saw cuts tiles & marble using a rail/cart system capable of 51-inch ripping capacity and 36-inch tile on the diagonal (For items thinner than 1-1/2 inches). The diamond blade cooling system prevents cutting dust by maintaining moisture at three vital points and has great proficiency for 45 degree cuts. The W-DEC water-decanting system prevents grout from accumlating in pump area to extend the life of your pump.
- Diamond blade cooling system prevents cutting dust and improves life of diamond tool.
- FAST LEG system makes the saw easier to store and ensure more rigity and steadinness during operation.
- Steel ball bearing construction in motor supports and sliding table ensure the highest precision, the smoothest movement and a long life.
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Sliding cutting head and plunging motor
- Water recycling pump type SO
- Blade included
- 10 in. x 5/8 in. Arbor
- Fast Legs with wheel kit
- One (1) 10" (250 mm) blade included
|Motor||Single-phase motor 115V-60hz; 1.8Hp|
|Bevel Capacity (Degrees)||45 degrees|
|Blade Length/Diameter (in.)||10 in. (250mm)|
|Cutting Capacity Height (in.)||2-in. at 90 degrees; 2-1/2 in. at 45 degrees|
|Maximum RPM||2800 rpm|
|Number of Speeds||1|
|Power Source (i.e. Corded Electric)||Corded Electric|
|Shoe Type (i.e. Magnesium)||N/A|
|Switch Type (i.e. Trigger)||Button|
|Type (i.e. Mitre Saw)||Masonry & Tile Saw|
|Variable Speed (yes/no)||No|