BATTIPAV 133 PROFI EVO 15 mm x 1330 mm Professional Tile Cutter cuts ceramic & porcelain tiles using a ball bearing carriage system capable of 52-inch ripping capacity and 37-inch tile on the diagonal (For items thinner than 5/8-inch). Patented BATTIPAC aluminum extrusion construction is strong and lightweight.
- Chromium plated carriage has two adjustable ball-bearings for a perfect sliding and top precision.
- Soft grip handle & carriage system is spring loaded so it's always ready to cut.
- Goniometric square allows for perfect reading of measurement for straight cut (black lower scale) as well as diagonal cut (red upper scale)
- Side extensions for larger tiles
- Single operation magnetic Foot means the scoring and the breaking are quicker
- Comes with 15mm x 6mm Manual Tile Cutter Wheels
- Cuts diagonals and straight cuts on single-double fired ceramic and porcelain.
- Two 15mm x 6mm x 1.5mm cutter wheels included
|Handle Material||Aluminum with Soft Grip|
|Teeth Per Inch||None|
|Reversible Cutting Edge (Yes/No)||Yes|
|Progressive Tooth Spacing (Yes/No)||None|
|Frame Cutting Depth (In.)||15 mm (5/8 in.)|
|Used for (i.e. Drywall, wood etc.)||Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles|