TASK 10ft. QSR Containment System Quick Support Rod
TASK 10ft. Quick Support Rod is part of the QSR Containment System that quickly creates temporary isolated working spaces for renovation, repair and demolition. Projects begin by preparing the workspace and separating the occupied areas from the worksite with a containment or barrier system. The TASK 10 ft. Quick Support Rod is used in combination with a plastic sheet, tarp or temporary door to create a barrier between spaces. It's patented built-in push-lock pin system along with padded feet allow for adjustment in different spaces.
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam grip pads enables better hold on rod under wet working conditions
- Adjusts from 5ft. 3in. to 10ft. in height
- Versatile tiltable rubber pads adjusts to different applications at home or job sites
- Patented built-in push-lock pin system gives piece of mind to set it up and leave it
- Reusable modular temporary containment system