Due to STIHL's Dealer Agreement, this item is available for pick-up or purchase in-store ONLY.
Very powerful blower with STIHL BR450C-EF ElectroStart for convenient restart on the back. Additional pull starter with STIHL ErgoStart for starting at temperatures below 0°C. Rubberised, two-component handle, STIHL anti-vibration system, wide shoulder straps, 2-MIX engine, straightforward starting technology, locking throttle lever with stop button, infinitely variable blower tube adjustment, tool-free handle position adjustment.
- Electric start system engages with the press of a button on the throttle so those maintaining large properties can begin leaf cleanup quickly. Allows users to stop and start unit while wearing the unit on their back, saving time on starting procedure.
- The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
|Displacement||63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)|
|Engine Power||2.9 kW (3.9 bhp)|
|Fuel Capacity||1700 cc (57.5 oz.)|
|Blowing Force*||28 Newtons|
|Avg. Air Velocity*||83 m/sec. (186 mph)|
|Max. Air Velocity*||99 m/sec. (221 mph)|
|Air Volume At Nozzle*||1090 m3/h (642 cfm)|
|Sound Pressure Rating*||77 dB(A)|