Due to STIHL's Dealer Agreement, this item is available for pick-up or purchase in-store ONLY.
Get superior performance from the STIHL BG50 27.2cc Gasoline-Powered Handheld Blower. Built here in America*, this reasonably priced tool boasts the highest power-to-weight ratio in the STIHL gas-powered line, making it the perfect choice for homeowners seeking premium STIHL quality. Its lightweight, compact design features a fuel-efficient engine, toolless air filter access and an upright fuel tank for easier filling. Clean up yard waste and leaf piles quickly and easily with this affordable and convenient blower.
- Adjustable Nozzle is great for stairs and operators of different heights.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Throttle Trigger Lockstop Switch for ease of operation.
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove without tools for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce sound level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Helper Handle for added air direction control and vacuum use.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright for easy filling.
|Displacement||27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)|
|Engine Power||0.7 kW (0.9 bhp)|
|Fuel Capacity||430 cc (14.5 oz.)|
|Blowing Force||13 Newtons|
|Avg. Air Velocity||60 m/sec (134 mph)|
|Max. Air Velocity||71 m/sec (159 mph)|
|Air volume at nozzzle||700 m3/h (412 cfm)|
|Sound Pressure Rating||70 dB(A)|