STIHL 50:1 Premium 2-Stroke Engine Oil is formulated for modern, high performance, air-cooled two-stroke engines and contains a fuel stabilizer for longer mixture life. It is a special blend that is specifically designed to meet the needs of today’s high performance two-stroke engines keeping things running smoothly.
STIHL recommends a mix of 50:1 high-quality 89 octane unleaded gasoline to STIHL engine oil. This same mix ratio should be used during break-in.
- Delivers the highest level of engine protection to high-performance, air-cooled two-stroke engines
- Fuel stabilizing characteristics and a mixing agents to better combine with gasoline
- Fully compatible with oxygenated fuels
- 50:1 ratio for easy mixing without having to measure fluids
- Premium genuine STIHL mixing oil in pack of 6 of 100mL bottle