The Steinel HL 1620 S 1300-Watt 2-Stage Airflow Professional Hot Air Tool soon becomes indispensable. Ideal for drying plasterwork, shrinking on cable sleeves, thawing frozen water pipes, stripping paint, waxing skis and snowboards and much more besides. With two adjustable temperature settings: 300° and 500° C, and lightweight, the Steinel HL 1620 S 1300-Watt 2-Stage Airflow Professional Hot Air Tool comes with an optimized weight balance for fatigue-free working as well as an integrated thermal cut-out.
- Adjustable in two stages of heat and airflow
- Optimized weight balance for fatigue-free working
- Integrated thermal cut-out.
- (1) HL 1620 S Professional Hot Air Tool
- Accessories Sold Separately
|Voltage||120 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Temperature Stage 1||575 °F (300 °C)|
|Temperature Stage 2||950 °F (500 °C)|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|