Simpson 95000 3,200 PSI 2.8 GPM Stage 1 Gas-Powered Pressure Washer Trailer System is a powerful, cold water pressure washing system perfectly suited to the needs of the concrete construction professional. This self-contained cold-water pressure washing system has everything you need incorporated onto a durable trailer.
Unlike a standard pressure washer, the SIMPSON 95000 is a complete cleaning system package designed and built with the singular purpose of saving time while getting the job done.
- Honda GX200 commercial series OHV engine with oil alert, easy start, runs smoothly and delivers high output
- 7' (4' x 4' platform) with 2,000 pound axle rating that comes with led lighting package with metal license plate holder
- 3200 psi and 2.8 GPM
- 100 gallon with steel straps water tank
- High pressure 3/8" x 50' hose and 100' high-capacity pressurized hose reel
- 5 quick-connect nozzles: 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree and soap
- 6-ply tires with 12 in. spoke rims
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Meets DOT Standards
|Engine||Honda GX200 Commerical Series OHV Engine with Oil Alert|
|Maximum Pressure||3,200 PSI|
|Pressure Washer Power Type||Gas|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3 Gals.|
|Start Type||Recoil Start|