SIA 0070.1230.01 Series 7990 2-3/4 in. x 3-3/4 in. Aluminum Oxide Grit Fine Combination Block Yellow Sanding Sponge (10-Pack). SIA's Sponge Abrasives stands for long-lasting and efficient abrasives with a consistently high-quality grit selection. This ensures the highest quality in all applications and enables any required precision to be achieved on all different kinds of surfaces. The foam abrasives in the SIA's sponge series also possess these quality features. They can be used multiple times and are absolutely efficient. The particular advantage of these SIA's products is their characteristic colour-coded system, which makes working with SIA's Sponge Abrasives safer and more convenient because the colour-coded system indicates the grade of each of SIA's Sponge Abrasives six grits.
- Maximum conformability
- Moulds itself to the work-piece, also when sanding hard-to-reach areas
- Unique kinking characteristics
- No damage to the surface due to folds, kinks or ridges
- Low clogging thanks to the 3D effect
- Longer lifetime thanks to less clogging