DuPont Tyvek D14048062 FlexWrap NF 9 in. x 75 ft. Self-Adhesive Extendable Flashing Tape. The FlexWrap NF is a premium performance, extendable self-adhered flashing material that can be applied over a wide range of building substrates, including non-nailable sheathing materials like PSfoam board, fiberboard, concrete masonry unit (CMU), and other such materials. DuPont FlexWrap NF does not require the use of mechanical fasteners in the flexed corner areas when installed according to the flashing installation guidelines issued by DuPont.
- Helps channel water to the exterior of the building envelope. Meets most window installation requirements.
- Commonly used for 2x4 walls and heads of arch topped windows
- Can be applied over a wide range of building substrates, including non-nailable sheathing materials like PS foam board, fiberboard, concrete masonry unit (CMU) and other such materials
- FlexWrap NF products are three-layer assemblies consisting of a DuPont Tyvek top-sheet, an adhesive layer, and a release liner
- Premium performance, extendable self-adhered flashing material
- NF means no fasteners needed; It is self-adhered