Pro Sling & Safety 2 in. x 42 in. High-Rise Safety Strap with Wear Pad and D-Rings (50-Pack) is designed to be used as an anchorage connector for a personal fall arrest, restraint, work positioning, suspension or rescue system. Atlas Anchor straps may be used as anchorage connector for a horizontal lifeline if the system is designed, installed and used under the supervision of a qualified person. Do not hang, lift or support tools or equipment from this.
- These Anchorage connectors are designed for use by persons with a combined weight of no more than 310 lb.
- Personal fall arrest system used with this equipment must be rigged to limit the free fall to 6 ft. (ANSI Z359.1) or 5 ft. (ANSI A10.14)
- There must be sufficient clearance below the user to arrest a fall before the user strikes the ground or other obstruction
- It must be used by person trained in its correct application
- Do not use this anchorage until it is embedded in cured concrete. The concrete is an essential part of the anchorage strength and using it without concrete support may cause the anchorage connector to fail and could result in serious injury or death
- The single loop embedded concrete anchor is not reusable. It must be removed and disposed of once the fall hazard has been eliminated
|2 in. x 42 in.