Powers 1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. Zamac Nailin Nail Anchor (100-Pack) is a nail drive anchor which has a body formed from Zamac alloy. The anchor can be used in concrete, block, brick or stone.
A corrosion resistant Zamac alloy is used to form the anchor body with either a mushroom head. The anchor can be used for light duty, tamperproof applications. The anchor is not recommend for overhead, life-safety or sustained tensile loading applications.
- General purpose anchoring
- Installs in a variety of base materials
- Zamac alloy body with carbon steel drive nail
- Anchor size range: 3/16" diameter x 7/8" length to 1/4" diameter x 3" diameter
- Suitable base materials: Normal-Weight concrete; concrete masonry; brick masonry; stone
- Can be used for light duty, tamperproof applications
- General applications: Roof flashing; furring strips; mechanical attachments; electrical fixtures; maintenance; brick ties and masonry anchorage
|Size||1/4" x 1-1/4"|
|Quantity per Box||100|