Peakworks SA-1700-6 6 ft. Welders E4 Shock Absorbing Single Leg Lanyard with Snap Hooks.
Lanyards are engineered products, and the critical connection component between the body harness and the anchor. They are sometimes referred to as connectors. Peakworks lanyards are designed and tested to comply to strict CSA and ANSI standards. There is a wide variety of lanyards to suit a wide range of applications. POY (Partially Oriented Yarn) lanyards are woven in a manner that allows the yarn to stretch out when it has a load applied to it. The POY is encased in tubular webbing for maximum strength.
- Certified to CSA Z259.10, ASTM F887-13, OSHA 1910.269 and 1926.954 standards
- Ensures longer-lasting protection when working at heights in a welding or electrical environment
- Drop indicator for easier inspection before use
- A full-length internal energy absorber limits the arrest force to 900 lb (4 kN) maximum
- POY lanyards are available in the E4 category only (worker weight of 100 to 254 lb [45 to 115 kg])
- Kevlar® webbing
|Product Weight (lb/kg)||2.5 lb (1.1 kg)|
|Length/Configuration||6 ft (1.8 m), single leg|
|Hooks||2 snap hooks (1 body, 1 anchor)|
|Maximum arrest force||900 lb (4 kN)|