Minimize heat loss or gain with Owens Corning FOAMULAR® C-300 Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation, designed for use on above-grade exterior walls and the interior of foundation walls. It has an outstanding thermal resistance of R-5 per inch, a strong compressive strength of 30 PSI, and exceptional moisture resistance. C-300 insulation is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified_ and contains 20% recycled material content. It’s lightweight and easy to cut and handle for quick installation and maximum job site efficiency. To further reduce heat loss and air and water infiltration, use C-300 insulation with shiplap edges.
** Savings vary depending on the original amount of insulation in your home, climate, house size, air leaks, and personal energy use and living habits.
****The insulation is manufactured with a blowing agent with 70% less global warming potential as compared to Owens Corning previous blowing agents.
- Save money on heating and cooling costs**
- Min 20% recycled content certified by SCS
- High R-value, minimum thickness
- Exceptional moisture resistance
- Lightweight, durable and easy to install
- 70% lower global warming potential****
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified(sm)
|Edge ||Shiplap |
|Thickness ||4 in.|
|Width ||48 in.|
|Length ||96 in |