OLFA SK-10 Concealed Blade Safety Knife giving you continual blade exposure as well as enhanced safety. The knife also features a cutting channel that holds the material in place and builds force for greater cutting ease. Use this knife to cut light to heavy-duty materials such as cardboard, packaging, film, trimmings, shrink wrap and strapping.
- Continual blade exposure within a durable stainless steel blade channel
- Symmetrically shaped, acetone-resistant handle
- Built-in stainless steel tape splitter
- No tool blade change
- Convenient lanyard hole
- Pre-loaded with a four-point SKB-10 safety blade
- Good For: Use in commercial, industrial, retail and distribution facilities. Cuts corrugated and packaging materials, shrink wrap, plastic, film, strapping and more.