The Napoleon P500RSIBNSS-3 Prestige 500 Natural Gas Grill/BBQ with Infrared Side and Rear Burners is the total grilling package; constructed from high quality stainless steel, this cart model has the capabilities of a full outdoor kitchen. With four main burners, an infrared rear and side burner, this grill can cook meals using eight unique cooking styles. Grill for a crowd with a capacity for up to thirty hamburgers, and up to eight more on the side burner. You'll know it's a Napoleon with the Iconic WAVE cooking grids for those distinctive sear marks. Not just durable on the outside; under the lid, is the same quality stainless steel used for the basin, tube burners, dual-level sear plates, and cooking grids. Seven stainless steel sear plates provide extra surface area for any drippings from your food to vaporize, avoiding flare-ups. Never leave your barbecue on again as all the Prestige series grills come with the SafetyGlow Feature where the control knobs glow red when the burner is on.
- 7.5mm Stainless Steel Iconic Wave Cooking Grids: The extra thick 7.5mm iconic WAVE shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods form falling into the grill.
- Night Light Knobs with SafetyGlow: Never accidentally leave the gas on and know which burners are lit for multi-zone grilling.
- Life Ease Centre-Gravity Roll Top Lid: This specially built lid uses centre-gravity to lift smoothly without extending past the back of the grill, saving space.
- Instant Jetfire Ignition: This innovative and easy to use ignition shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start ups.
- Dual-Level Stainless Steel Sear Plates: The staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects your burner.
- Accu-Probe Temperature Gauge: Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature controlling when BBQing.
- Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burner: Infrared heat from the rotisserie burner is perfect for high heat searing and slow spit roasting using the rotisserie.
- Infrared Sizzle Zone Side Burner: Gas is forced through ports in a cermaic plate and ingited heating to 1800°F in 30 seconds producing high heat searing
|Cooking Area||900 in ² (5,770 cm ²) / 31 Burgers|
|Height (Lid Closed)||50.25 in (127 cm)|
|Height (Lid Open)||57 in (145 cm)|
|Width||66.25 in (168 cm)|
|Width (Shelves Down)||53.75 in (137 cm)|
|Length||26.50 in (68 cm)|