The Milwaukee 49-56-9305 BIG HAWG Carbide Teeth Hole Saw Arbor drills 10 times faster than regular hole saws. The innovative three tooth design allows you to drill up to 600 holes without resharpening. The deep gullets and reduced pilot bit shank deliver easy plug removal saving you time and money. The Milwaukee Big Hawg's hardened steel teeth provide maximum durability against unintended nail impacts.
- Durable construction ensures reliable changes and strong attachments
- Carbide tipped for fast drilling in nail embedded wood and abrasive materials
- Exclusive bit geometry aids in plug removal
- Quick-change 7/16 in. Hex shank delivers fast changes of hole saws and cutters 1-1/4 in through 6-1/4 in.
- Fine thread size: 5/8 in. - 18
|Fine thread size||5/8?-18|