The Milwaukee 49-56-9265 4-5/8 in. BIG HAWG Carbide Teeth Hole Saw gives users 50x life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. 10X larger carbide teeth rip through materials 5X faster while deeper slots make for fast and easy plug removal. BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth allows users to cut through the toughest materials including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco.
- 10 times larger carbide teeth
- 3-tooth design for fast aggressive cuts
- Carbide tipped multi-material pilot bit for increased material versatility
- Thicker backer for extreme life in demanding applications
- Optimized slot design for fast plug removal
- Enlarged braze surface for a stronger bond to the carbide teeth
- Cuts wood, nails, shingles, cement board, plaster and more