Milwaukee 2831-20 M18 Fuel Track Saw Bare 6-1/2"
Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, the M18 FUEL™ 6-1/2” Plunge Track Saw from Milwaukee® delivers the Power to rip solid hardwoods, over 90% dust collection efficiency while providing the portability and precision users demand from a plunge saw. The Powerstate™ Brushless motor provides 6,300 RPM for finish quality and clean cuts. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 battery delivers more cuts per charge and great durability than the competition. The saw features a variable speed dial allowing for setting the speed of your application. The smooth, pivoting plunge motion allows for precision plunge cuts with an accurate depth of cut.
- REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor. Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Track Saw to provide the power and speed to complete demanding applications with finish quality cuts
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System
- Smooth plunging action for easy plunge cuts
- Variable speed dial for setting blade RPM to your application
- Adjustable cam system to allows user to dial in track to rail fitment for laser straight cuts
- Riving knife keeps materials from pinching on blade and reduces kickback
- Easy slide depth scale allows for quick and accurate adjustments
- Onboard allen wrench storage for easy blade changes
- Bevel stops at 22.5, 45 and 48 Degrees
- Micro adjust depth knob for perfect depth setting
- Compatible with 1-7/8" Vac hoses
|14.3" x 8.7" x 10.8"