Milwaukee 2131-20 M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Rocket Dual Power Tower Light (Tool-Only) is providing more light on the job with 2500 Lumens of True view Light Definition Output. All while having the capability being Dual Power, powered by M18 or extension cord. The light head can be extended from 4-7 to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 2,500 Lumens in its high mode, 1,100 Lumens in medium and 700 Lumens in low and it can run for up to 4, 8 or 12-hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. It uses True view High Definition Output providing neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its reinforced legs are impact resistant and its low center of gravity provides a stable base. The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage.
- 2500 Lumens of true view high definition output
- 5-second setup, 7 ft. extension
- Dual power: powered by M18 or extension cord
- Low battery indicator
- Impact resistant reinforced legs
- Impact resistant, adjustable light head
- Protective light head guard when stored or in transportation