Metabo HPT NV83A5 3-1/4 in. Round Head Coil Framing Nailer comes with a standard rafter hook and selectable trigger mode. It is used for construction work such as wall sheathing, roof decking, subflooring, mobile and modular home construction, making of wooden boxes, pallets and drums, packing operations in manufacturing plants, and for other types of general packing and crating work. The NV83A5 is like the original NV83A that you have come to trust, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NV83A .The NV83A5 relies on the same cylinder valve drive system as the NV83A, which offers both rapid response and great driving power.
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Side load pop-out magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 8.8 lbs (or 9.1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- NV83A5 3-1/4" Coil Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
|Fastener Length||2" - 3-1/4"|
|Fastener Diameter||.099 - .131|
|Magazine Angle||16° +/- 1°|
|Operating Pressure||70-120 PSI|
|Weight (With Hook)||9.1 lbs|