The MAX RB398 21-Gauge 14.4-Volt Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Cordless Rebar Tying Tool Kit is a battery operated rebar tying tool that can tie #3 x #3 to #5 x #6 rebar. You will save time, save money and increase productivity with this handy cordless tool. MAX Re-Bar-Tiers are also proven to reduce the risk of developing musculoskeletal diseases.
In 1993, MAX developed the world's first battery-operated rebar tying tool for the Japanese market. Since then, MAX Rebar Tying Tools have been revolutionizing rebar tying work all around the world. MAX is also known as a manufacturer who developed the world’s first Lithium-ion battery operated cordless power tool for professional contractor use. In 2011 MAX introduced Li-ion battery operated rotary hammer drill and impact driver to the American market. Same as other MAX products, MAX cordless power tools have advanced technologies and provide solutions to highly demanding construction work.
- REDUCES TYING TIME - 5 times faster than manual tying. Makes ties in less than 1sec. per tie with consistent tie strength. High-speed tying saves you time and money.
- LI-ION HIGHER CAPACITY BATTERY - Thanks to the Lithium-lon battery technology, the RB398 ties approx. 2,600 ties per charge (Old model RB397: 2,000 ties per charge), which is 5 times more than Ni-Cd model. Less charging time means more productive work on job sites. Also, Lithium-Ion battery has no Memory Effect so you can charge the battery whenever convenient.
- BRUSHLESS TWISTING MOTOR - The brushless electric motor offers higher efficiency and longer life. It increases ties per charge by 35% comparing with older model motor and does not require service caused by brush erosion or dirt on commutator.
- REDUCES RISK OF HEALTH PROBLEMS - Just pull the trigger, this simple operation reduces potential wrist damage such as carpal tunnel injuries. Using the optional extension bar reduces the risk of back injuries.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT BODY - Weighs only 5.3lbs, Easy to handle.
- ONE HAND OPERATION - Allows worker to hold re-bar while tying, reducing set up time.
- AUTO SHUTOFF - Auto shutoff features extend battery life.
- BELT HOOK - Reversible belt hook eliminates bulky holster and keeps tool handy and safe.
- USES TW898 WIRE - Uses only MAX genuine TW898, TW898-PC and TW898-EG wire.
- NEW ENCLOSED DESIGN - Tool is better sealed to keep dirt and debris out of tool to extend tool life.
- NEW BLOW OUT CHANNELS - MAX recommends daily blow out of tool with compressed air and has added blow out channels to ease cleaning.
- MAX RB398 Re-Bar Tying Tool
- JPL91440A 14.4V 4.0 Ah Lithium-ion Battery
- JC914 Battery Charger
- Carrying Case
|Dimensions||12"(H) x 4-1/8"(W) x 11-3/8"(L)|
|Tying Speed||Less than one second|
|Ties Per Coil||Approx. 120 ties|
|Ties Per Charge||Approx. 2,600 ties|
|Re-Bar Size||#3 x #3 to #6 x #5|
|Tire Wire||TW898 (Regular Steel wire), TW898-EG (Electro Galvanized wire), TW898-PC (Polyester-Coated wire)|