Makita DML812 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Variable 1,250-Lumen LED Flashlight (Tool Only) delivers bright illumination, versatility and convenience. The flashlight has 4 modes of operation: Spotlight, delivering 600 lumens, Floodlight, delivering 1000 lumens, Spot/Flood delivering 1250 lumens, and Strobe. The fast-charging Makita 18V LXT Battery delivers up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spotlight mode (when using the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately). The 90° pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Light mode switch allows operator to quickly change between spot, flood, spot/flood & strobe modes
- Illuminates up to 700 yards in Spot and Spot or Flood modes
- Up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spot mode with 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery (battery not included)
- 90º pivoting head enables easy and accurate adjustment for precise illumination
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Compact and ergonomic design with a height of only 12-3/8 in.
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Strobe function offers simple solution for jobsite and emergency signaling
- (1) Flashlight / Spotlight Strap Hook Set (GM00002239)
|Battery||18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Continuous Use||Approx. 10 Hours (with battery BL1860B)|
|Luminous Flux||600 lm (Spot) / 1,000 lm (Flood) / 1,200 (Strobe) / 1,250 (Spot/Flood)|
|Run Time (high/med/low)||4 / 4 / 7 hrs|