Makita B-60763 5/8 in. x 10 in. x 12 in. Carbide Tipped 2-Cutter SDS-Plus Concrete Rotary Hammer Drill Bit has a deep line-up of concrete solutions including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. It features premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life, with a special flute design that is engineered for faster dust removal than standard bits. Makita SDS-PLUS 2-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose concrete drilling applications.
- Self-centering carbide tip
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
- Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
- Engineered for reduced vibration
- 4" usable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-PLUS shank bits