Makita 194367-7 118 in. Track Saw Guide Rail interacts with the saw base to provide smooth perfect dead-on straight or bevel cutting. When used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (DSP600ZJ and SP6000 series) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, precise cutting and accurate in various applications and materials.
- 118 in. guide rail for use with Makita DSP600ZJ and SP6000 series Plunge Saw
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Rubber seats on underside grip most materials to secure rail when cutting
- Alternate use with router, must use with router guide rail adapter
- Ideal for ripping sheet material, including plywood, paneling, and more
|Product Dimensions||311.8 x 30.5 x 3.8 cm|