The one-handed operation of this ratcheting cable cutter make cutting copper and aluminum cables, single and multiple wire, simple with minimal hand force required. The precision ground cutting blades cut cables smoothly without crushing or deformation. This is the perfect lightweight tool with a compact design. The built in pinch guard prevents operator's fingers from being pinched.
- For cutting copper and aluminum cables, single and multiple-stranded wire
- Not suitable for steel wire and wire ropes
- Large cutting capacity is able to cut up to 1 1/4"
- Precision ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing or deformation
- One-hand operation using ratchet principle
- Minimal hand force required due to very high transmission ratio
- Two-stage ratchet drive for easy cutting
- Simple handling as a result of lightweight and compact design - can be used in confined areas
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Fixed handle with support area as an aid to position the pliers when cutting
- High-grade special tool steel; forged, oil-hardened