Knipex 87 28 250 SBA 10 in. Insulated Cobra Water Pump Pliers.
Professionals trust their tools. This trust is vital when working on electrical installations. The insulation of Knipex insulated and insulating tools is designed in accordance with national and international standards to reduce risk of injury if the tools make contact with an energized source with voltage up to 1000 volts. Knipex insulated and insulating tools meet or exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools and comply with NFPA-70E. They are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
No more time-consuming test-adjusting to achieve the correct size. With the Knipex Cobra water pump pliers, you can simply position the upper jaw to the workpiece, push the button, and close the lower jaw. And you'll also be able to say goodbye to blood blisters you get with other gripping pliers. With safety its first priority, Knipex has designed a built-in pinch guard that prevents blood blisters on your hand.
The unique self-locking adjustment and induction hardened gripping teeth means that once it's set, it stays. There's no slipping and no need to waste strength squeezing the pliers - ensuring operator safety and more efficient work. Cobra's unique jaw configuration can grip any shape object - flat, round, hex, or square. It also eliminates nut burring to avoid stripping pipes, nuts, or bolts. Additionally, the Cobra's newly redesigned adjustment provides 30% more gripping capacity than previous models.
A simple push of the patented push button adjustment maintains jaw size setting and gives you the correct size opening every time. Just position the upper jaw to the workpiece, push the button, adjust the opening, and close the lower jaw. It's easily done with just one hand for trouble-free operation in confined spaces.
- Adjustment by shifting the jaw directly on to the workpiece: Fast, secure and comfortable handling
- Opening at the touch of a button apart from the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different workpiece sizes and comfortable gripping position
- Good access to the workpiece due to slim size in the head and joint area
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: No slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: Low wear and reliable gripping
- Box-joint design: High stability because of double guide
- Pinch guard prevents operators fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Jaw Capacity||Up to 2-inch for round and 1-3/4-inch for hex|
|Model No.||87 28 250 SBA|