Knipex 86 07 250 SBA 10 in. Insulated Pliers Wrench.
Professionals trust their tools. This trust is vital when working on electrical installations. The insulation of Knipex insulated and insulating tools is designed in accordance with national and international standards to reduce risk of injury if the tools make contact with an energized source with voltage up to 1000 volts. Knipex insulated and insulating tools meet or exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools and comply with NFPA-70E. They are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
A one-of-a-kind tool with unlimited possibilities, the patented, easy-to-use Knipex pliers wrench is a fantastic tool for fastening, gripping, holding, and bending. Its slim profile allows easy access to confined spaces, making it one of the most versatile tools in your toolbox. It features a time-saving push button adjustment with multiple adjustment settings and infinite positions for quickly locking onto a variety of work-pieces. Its parallel smooth jaws avoid damaging soft or plated materials and provide even, full-contact gripping of a wide range of sizes. It's a great tool for tightening lock-nuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, and utilization as a small vice.
Unlike an open-end wrench with uneven compression that can cause surface damage, this Knipex pliers wrench offers zero backlash under pressure. With a 10-to-1 lever ratio, the cam action design ensures a strong, secure grip without hand or wrist strain. The self-ratcheting action allows for fast, easy operation while eliminating the need for additional tools. The Knipex pliers wrench is available in a number of grips and sizes for a variety of applications.
- Pliers and wrench in a single tool
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications
- Zero backlash jaw surface pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive and soft nuts (Cu)
- With scale for presetting the opening width apart from the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- The action of the jaws allows bolted connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
- Lever transmission greater than 10 - 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
|Jaw Capacity||1-3/4 inches|
|Model No.||86 07 250 SBA|