The Knipex 86 03 150 6 in. Heavy-Duty Forged Steel 6 in. Pliers Wrench with Nickel Plating has a 6-inch length and a 1 1/16-inch opening capacity. It features a time-saving push-button adjustment with 14 adjustment settings and infinite positions for quickly locking onto a variety of workpieces. Its parallel smooth jaws avoid damaging soft or plated materials and provide even, full-contact gripping of a wide range of sizes. It's a great tool for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, and utilization as a small vice. This tool is an excellent pocket-sized multi-purpose wrench that can also serve as an indispensable companion to your emergency tool kit.
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece and replaces a complete set of spanners
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- For careful installation of finished-surface components and also tile breaking
- Lever transmission greater than 10-1 for strong gripping power