Knipex 86 01 250 SBA 10 in. Black Finish Coated Adjustable Pliers Wrench is manufactured by the world's leading brand in pliers. The performance, service life and ergonomics of Knipex tools are guided by the need to meet the high expectations of professional users. In order to do so, they use particularly high-quality materials and modern production technology. Their new and further developments constantly ensure improved work results and greater benefits for users, making daily work with pliers easier, quicker and safer for the people using them.
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
|Handles||Non-slip plastic coating|
|Capacities for nuts||2 Inch|
|Capacities for nuts||52 mm|
|Net weight||457 g|