An all-around tool for the toughest demands, this Knipex 71 12 200 8 in. Cobalt Comfor Grip Compact Bolt Cutter with Spring features a lever action design that applies 20 times more hand force for superior cutting power with less effort. This mini bolt cutter can cut through more than you ever thought possible — up to 1/4-inch diameter with ease. It's ideal for automotive or construction applications, cutting cotter pins and nails, repeated use in factory assembly lines, cutting wire fencing in agricultural settings, or even everyday tasks such as cutting floral wire or fish hooks.
Forged from chrome vanadium electric steel, it's built to last. This lightweight cutter features precision-matched cutting edges for cutting soft or hard steel. The cutting edge recess near the joint keeps thicker wires in a better cutting position (optimum lever ratio), so there is no need to re-position the tool to achieve the desired cut. It's completed with multi-component comfort handle grips for a wider grip. It also features gripping jaws below the joint for gripping and pulling nails and wires.
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire
- Cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- Most efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Improved cutting performance
- Micro-structured cutting edge allows easy cutting of large cross-sections
- With gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter as from 1.0 mm
- With slim multi-component grips without collar for better handling and easier transport
- Opening spring and locking device are integrated in the handles also for comfortable work and protected transport
|Model No.||71 12 200|
|Cutting capacity|| Up to 1/4-inch for soft wire|
13/64-inch medium hard wire
9/64-inch piano wire