Knipex 74 08 200 SBA 8 in. High-Leverage Insulated Diagonal Side Cutting Pliers.
Knipex high-leverage diagonal cutters are ideal for tough continuous use. They are easy to use and offer a high-leverage axel design. This design provides a 20% reduction in required force for reduced fatigue. They feature optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio, and ergonomic handle shape and they easily cut nails and all types of wire with high-performance precision.
Forged from oil-hardened chrome vanadium steel, our diagonal cutters are built to last. The rivet of our high-leverage diagonal cutters has to stand up to a lot of stress. That's why we literally give it backup: we forge it straight onto the pliers. This means extra effort as we have to precision mill the rivet to a few hundredth millimeters. But our satisfied users are worth this effort. The fixed forged axle rivet joint assures continuous smooth operation with no weakening or wobbling effect over time. The precision matched, induction-hardened cutting edges cut a wide range of materials — from soft copper and aluminum to hardened materials like nails, piano wire or ACSR wire without changing tools or damaging the cutting edges.
- With forged-on axle for heaviest duty
- Suitable for all types of wire including piano wire
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, manifold oil-hardened
- Insulated comfort grip two-colour dual component handles are 1000V VDE-tested
|Cutting Capacity||Up to 11/64-Inch medium-hard wire; 1/8-Inch hard wire, and 7/64-Inch piano wire|
|Model No.||74 08 200 SBA|