KNIPEX 86 03 150 6 in. Pliers Wrench. A one-of-a-kind tool with unlimited possibilities, the patented, easy-to-use Knipex pliers wrench is a fantastic tool for fastening, gripping, holding, and bending. Its slim profile allows easy access to confined spaces, making it one of the most versatile tools in your toolbox. This model (86 03 150) has a 6-inch length and a 1 1/16-inch opening capacity. It features a time-saving push button adjustment with 14 adjustment settings and infinite positions for quickly locking onto a variety of workpieces. Its parallel smooth jaws avoid damaging soft or plated materials and provide even, full-contact gripping of a wide range of sizes. It's a great tool for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, and utilization as a small vice. This tool is an excellent pocket-sized multi-purpose wrench that can also serve as an indispensable companion to your emergency tool kit.
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending work pieces
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the work piece and replaces a complete set of spanners
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- For careful installation of finished-surface components and also tile breaking
- Lever transmission greater than 10-1 for strong gripping power