Knipex 13 88 8 SBA 8 in. Insulated Electrical Installation Pliers.
Professionals trust their tools. This trust is vital when working on electrical installations. The insulation of Knipex insulated and insulating tools is designed in accordance with national and international standards to reduce risk of injury if the tools make contact with an energized source with voltage up to 1000 volts. Knipex insulated and insulating tools meet or exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools and comply with NFPA-70E. They are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
Knipex 13 88 8 Installation Pliers is a multi-functional pair of pliers that features 6 different functions. They are perfect for gripping, bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping, and crimping end sleeves (ferrules). These pliers have been designed with slim dimensions to allow for easy access in tight spaces. They feature a bolted joint for precise, zero-backlash operation and are forged from high-grade special tool steel.
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping end sleeves (ferrules)
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single conductors without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for 12 + 14 AWG (0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²)
- Crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) 12 - 20 AWG (0.5 - 2.5 mm²)
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminum cables up to 19/32" dia. (5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 5 mm)
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero-backlash operation of pliers
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Cut Cable, Fine-Stranded||19/32-Inch|
|Stripping Capacity for Cross-Sections||12 + 14 AWG|
|Crimping Capacity||12 - 20 AWG|
|Model No.||13 88 8|