Kapro 920-10-32 SHARK 32 in. Aluminum Mason Level is the ultimate mason’s level, innovatively designed with a heavy duty cast trapezoid profile. It has 2 shock absorbing rubber anvils for hard and repeated trowel blows, can take hit after hit and always keeps its accuracy and integrity. A finely milled base insures the 920 Shark improves the accuracy of leveling especially when doing tile work by keeping the level directly against the measuring surface. It features 2 solid acrylic vials – one horizontal and one vertical with our patented Plumb Site® Dual View feature. Trust Kapro level of accuracy with a lifetime accuracy guarantee on all of our hand calibrated vials.
The Plumb Site Vial provides a direct view of the vertical vial without the need to twist or bend your neck for side viewing. Place the 920 against any vertical surface and look straight into the Plumb Site viewer – easy and accurate readings every time. For accuracy, Kapro is unsurpassed. Ours are the only vials on the market that carry the prestigious VPA accuracy certification of 0.000 5in/in (0.5 mm/m), tested in Germany, and are guaranteed for life. The 920 Shark with its modern trapezoid cast Aluminum profile, tough Rubber Anvils, Milled surface, Plumb Site Dual View feature and lifetime warranty vials is the ultimate mason’s level."
- 2 break-proof solid acrylic vials, including: Plumb Site® Dual-View™ vial + Epoxy-locked horizontal vial
- Vial gradient lines for measuring slopes up to 2%
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum trapezoid body & anvil pads resistant to hammering forces
- Finely milled surface for maximum precision
- Accuracy: <0.0005 in/1 in. (0.5 mm/m)
- Vials are warrantied for accuracy for life