Kapro 905D-48MB CONDOR 48 in. Optivision Magnetic Digital Level is based on the famous Condor platform that consists of an extremely durable aluminum profile with a finely milled lower surface, an uninterrupted upper surface and extremely strong magnets. The shock absorbing End caps and ergonomic, non-slip handles provide extra protection and its break-proof Optivision™ Red vials, are up to 8 times more visible than regular vials. It is also IP65 water and dust proof.
The 905D features the largest display in its category, tilted 45° with a flipping digital readout when the level is inverted, assuring optimal visibility from any angle. When it comes to accuracy, the 905D is unbeatable with 0.05° at 0° and 90° digitally and a 0.0005”/” (0.5 mm/m) vial. Our revolutionary Plumb Site® vials allow the user to read the vial traditionally from the side, but also at plumb level to eliminate the need of craning your neck. Kapro vials are under a lifetime accuracy guarantee.
Digital functions include a mode function for selecting degree (0, 1 or 2 decimal), percentage, and pitch mm/m, in/ft. and in/ft in fraction format. The hold button freezes a reading on the display and the False zero function lets to manually set your base angle for quick and precise slope measurements as needed for ADA 4.8.2 ramp compliance. The 905 has electronic re-calibration, a visual and audible slope indication and a low-battery indicator signal. You may set the auto shutdown for 15, 30, 60 and 120 min of non-use to conserve battery life. Includes a soft sided storage bag.
- Super durable Condor profile with a finely milled lower surfaces and an uninterrupted upper surface; Extremely powerful magnets
- Digital accuracy: <0.05° at level & plumb; <0.1° at other angles
- IP65 Rating: dust & water proof; Silicon recessed buttons for easy operation
- Audio-visible slope indication; HOLD function for transferring measurements
- 2 Solid acrylic shockproof vials, including: a horizontal Optivision® Red tilted horizontal vial with gradient lines of up to 2%