IRWIN 274103 Vise-Grip 18 in. Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Pipe Wrench is a heavy-duty pipe wrench made using sturdy cast iron and forged steel for durability. They feature an easy spin adjusting nut that is heat treated to offer greater durability. The carbon steel jaws feature milled and sharpened teeth for maximum gripping power. I-beam handle’s wide design provides better weight distribution and unique design of hammer head provides flat surface for hammering.
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
- Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite
- Housing constructed of heavy-duty cast iron