The IRWIN 274103 Vise-Grip 18 in. Cast Iron Pipe Wrench is a heavy-duty pipe wrench, made using sturdy cast iron and forged steel for durability. They feature a easy spin adjusting nut that is heat treated to offer greater durability. The carbon steel jaws feature milled and sharpened teeth for maximum gripping power. I-beam handle’s wide design provides better weight distribution and unique design of hammer head provides flat surface for hammering.
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
- Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite
- Housing constructed of heavy-duty cast iron